Port Albert Sailing Tours
Photos And Useful Information About Fun Sailing Tours at Port Albert
If you’re looking for adventure, excitement or simple relaxation, consider a boat trip on board Port Albert’s luxurious 50 ft catamaran. The cruise hosts are two of the most delightful people I’ve ever met and their half day trips, whole day tours, sunset sails and 3 day 2 night adventure cruises are all incredibly affordable. Just go to http://sailingtours.net.au/find-us/
Priced from only $66 per person it would have to be one of the best forms of cheap, healthful, educational and exciting activities in our entire Gippsland region, and they even include gourmet meals, afternoon and morning teas specially catered by the exclusive ‘wildfish‘ restaurant.
Cruises, Day Trips, Boat Tours
- The Gold Coast Tour
- Wilsons Prom Coastal Park
- North Stradbroke Island Tour
- Wavebreak Island Adventure
- Fishing Boat Fun Charter
- Whole Day Cruise
- Half Day Boat Trip
- Whitsunday Island Holiday
- Lifetime Adventure Cruise
- Romantic Sunset Cruise
See Pictures and Scenery
- Sailing trips at Port Albert
- Corner Inlet and Nooramunga Marine and Coastal Park
- Port Albert town, shops, galleries, restaurants, cafes and more …
Things to do around Port Albert
Just check out The Best Sailing Tours website for more details and a great list of activities and ideas for fun, fitness and entertainment in the local area. The beautiful little fishing village and trendy resort of Port Albert is located approximately 209 kilometers south-east of Melbourne between Foster and Yarram and makes an easy day trip from the city.
How To Get To Port Albert
Port Albert is located just off the South Gippsland Highway at Alberton. Travel through Korumburra, Leongatha, Koonwarra, Meeniyan, Foster, Toora, Hedley, Agnes and Welshpool. It’s then only a short drive from where you turn-off at Alberton (just before the Shell service station).
- Yarram – Just a short 10 minutes drive to Yarram you’ll find conveniently located banks, bowling green, cafes, cinema, theatre, croquet, an excellent golf course, historic buildings, art gallery, hotels, shopping, supermarkets, swimming pool and tennis courts.
- Woodside – 20 minutes drive to the beautiful 90 Mile Beach at Woodside for swimming, beach activities and tennis courts.
- Tarra Valley – 30 minutes drive to magnificent Tarra Bulga National Park with barbeques, fern gullies, forest, picnic facilities, public toilets, suspension bridge, extensive well-signed bush walking tracks and water falls.
- Agnes Falls – 30 minutes drive to Agnes Falls (Victoria’s highest single span water fall), Port Welshpool (beach, boat ramp, bowling green, caravan parks, golf course and tennis courts) and Toora (bird hide, boat ramp, caravan park, bowling green, heated swimming pool and tennis courts).
Read more about the Nooramunga marine and coastal park.